the girard cruickshanks

the girard cruickshanks
beautiful photo by Ed Wang

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Movies coming out in 2012 that I can't wait to see!!!!!

I've decided to show you a list of movies that are coming out soon that I'm really excited to see, and the dates that they come out on. Some of them are younger kids movies, but I still want to see them anyway! (The list is not in order of which ones I want to see most, just in order of when I found them)

The Hunger Games: Mar 23                                     
The Secret World of Arrietty: February 17
Dr. Seuss' the Lorax: March 2
The Pirates! Band of Misfits: March 30
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted: June 8
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: December 14
Big Miracle: February 3

Again, if any of you have any suggestions or agreements or comments on any post, feel free to let me know!!!!!!
Thank you all for reading this!!!!!
Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment