Hello Friends and Family!
Only four more days left of school before I graduate from 8th grade! I am so excited! I will be heading to Notre Dame High School next year. NDB has a 1:1 laptop program, and I would like to get a Macbook Pro this summer so I am ready to rock high school. I really think a Macbook Pro would help me succeed in high school. It is the perfect size for me to carry around all day, to do homework, to take notes, to write stories, to create. I love how it is light enough to carry, but is heavy enough for me to remember that it's
there :-) The computer has an amazing retina display that makes it easier to read and watch the screen. The computer also has amazing apps like GarageBand. With the Macbook Pro, I can make movies with iMovie, make presentations with Keynote, and even blog! The Macbook Pro also has a 9 hour battery life, which would allow me to get through the school day easily.
Only four more days left of school before I graduate from 8th grade! I am so excited! I will be heading to Notre Dame High School next year. NDB has a 1:1 laptop program, and I would like to get a Macbook Pro this summer so I am ready to rock high school. I really think a Macbook Pro would help me succeed in high school. It is the perfect size for me to carry around all day, to do homework, to take notes, to write stories, to create. I love how it is light enough to carry, but is heavy enough for me to remember that it'sthere :-) The computer has an amazing retina display that makes it easier to read and watch the screen. The computer also has amazing apps like GarageBand. With the Macbook Pro, I can make movies with iMovie, make presentations with Keynote, and even blog! The Macbook Pro also has a 9 hour battery life, which would allow me to get through the school day easily.
In addition to babysitting, doing yard work, and having a garage sale this summer to earn money, for my graduation and birthday this year, I would like to ask for donations so that I can make the money to buy the laptop, insurance, and the necessary accessories. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated, no matter what size.
To donate, please click https://www.youcaring.com/Computer4Keira
Thank you, everyone!
Love,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment