I'm Keira Cruickshank (a.k.a. Kacey Levi). This is my first time blogging and I am very excited.
Here are some things you might want to know about me:
I am 11 years old.
![]() |
| I have a younger sister named Norah. |
I like to read, write, act, sing, and swim...not always all
at the same time. I like chocolate, vanilla frappuccinos, rice, olives,
rootbeer, donuts, hot chocolate and marshmallows...definitely not all at
the same time. My favorite authors are Pseudonymous Bosch, Rick
Riordan, J.K. Rowling, R.L. LaFevers, Erin Hunter, Eva Ibbotson, and
P.B. Kerr.
![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I have two cats named Jimmie and Kallie. |
I started this blog in the hopes of sharing my literary ideas with you.
On this blog, I will share some of the stories I have written over the
past few years and my future writings. I also plan on writing about my
family adventures. Feel free to stop by anytime and check out what's new. Leave comments, questions, or your own stories.
I hope you enjoy this website!
Thanks,
Kacey



I am so proud of you for getting started in the bloggy world! And for expanding your food horizons...I remember when it was just spaghetti with hummy. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you, K!
Congratulations on creating this blog! I look forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to viewing your future blogs an know they're going to be great! You and your Papa seem to like all the same edibles. I'm not so sure about vanilla frappuccinos, but I'm sure willing to try one.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Papa and Nana
So proud of you Keira Leira and can't wait to read about your adventures. Reading always transports me to other places - hopefully reading yours will transport me right into your world. Miss you my girl :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm SO happy that you're doing this!! I can't wait to read all your stories fact or fiction. MUAH
ReplyDeleteSawah
Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you and can't wait to read all about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteMrs. B.
You are quite the talented writer! BRAVO! We (Uncle B, myself, Caily, Aidie, Cash and Mr. Tickles) miss you like crazy. I can't wait to read more of your adventures (and hopefully the story you were telling me about on the phone).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kaci and Cruicks, this is an exciting journey. We will expectantly await your postings and look forward to the year ahead. Grandma
ReplyDelete