the girard cruickshanks

the girard cruickshanks
beautiful photo by Ed Wang

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Books

Hello again!!!!!!
Earlier, I talked about my favorite authors; now I am going to talk about my favorite books/ series.
Below is a list of my favorite series/ books with their authors and their websites if they are available (some of these authors are my favorites, but I forgot to add them in my earlier post):
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympians by Rick Riordan
The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
Theodosia Throckmorton by R.L. LaFevers
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 
Children of the Lamp by P.B. Kerr
The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch
The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
Warriors by Erin Hunter
Seekers by Erin Hunter
Seeds of America by Laurie Halse Anderson

I may update this list with more books, but in the meantime, if any of you have some book recomendations, or just want to tell us what you favorite book of series is, by all means, tell us!!!!

Until my next post!
Kacey

7 comments:

  1. Kacey,
    What a great reading list! If you're looking for another good series, check out Lloyd Alexander's Taren Wanderer series. It is a series of five books, including the most famous, The Black Cauldron, of which Disney made a movie a while ago. The book focuses on the exploits of a young boy who desires to become a hero. When the opportunity arises, he realizes that being a hero is more difficult than he imagined. It has some violence in it, but it is similar to Harry Potter.

    Keep up the great blog!
    Tobin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those books! I read the Hunger Games series recently and couldn't tear my eyes away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation, Tobin! I'll check it out!


    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! I have an update to my post:
    The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
    http://www.mysteriousbenedictsociety.com/
    It's a Trilogy, and a quiz book just came out, and a prologue book is coming out soon.

    Let me know if you have any more recommendations!!!
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logan has really enjoyed the Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull. I can't remember if I mentioned them to you before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can check it out! The series has been recommended to me by a couple of my friends, but I haven't read them yet.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting me borrow the series! I enjoyed reading them! Let me know if there are any books you guys want to borrow from me!

      Delete