![]() |
| Silly faces as we celebrate Tia's graduation |
Keira is an amazing help with all of this and a most amazing big sister. I am impressed daily by her patience and kindness to her sister.
| Be careful where you put the clean laundry! |
I am excited to one of our adventures planned for this summer...a South African safari!!! Our littlest cutie will be spending 17 days with her Tia and Uncle Jeffy (also visiting Grandma and pNano at the beach), while we traipse around the African continent. We will be posting throughout our adventures so as to keep you up to date and as a fabulous travel journal. If you want to find out more about where we are going...take a virtual tour of Zulu Nayala.
I am in heaven dreaming about going on a safari which is an experience that has been on my bucket list since before I even knew what a bucket list was. Now that school is finished, I've got to get on top of the organizing, planning and packing. It will be strange to pack for 40 - 60 degree weather as it will be winter on the other side of the world. I am looking on the bright side...the animals will be out and about since it won't be blazing hot and the mosquitos will not be out!
So, stay tuned and here's to a summer of delicious adventures for everyone!


I'm so jealous of your summer vacation! Have an amazing time!
ReplyDelete