the girard cruickshanks

the girard cruickshanks
beautiful photo by Ed Wang

Monday, June 18, 2012

Go Giants!

As most of you have probably heard, last Wednesday Matt Cain, pitcher of the San Francisco Giants, pitched the first Perfect Game in Giants Franchise history! For those who don't know, a Perfect Game is a baseball game where the opposing team scores no hits and no walks. In other words, the other team doesn't get to touch a base. This game ended with the Giants winning 10-0. I hope some of you were there, because it was an amazing game! I went with my dad, his cousins, and my uncles. My uncle Toby, who came to the game with me, bet me $40 if the game was a no-hitter. Obviously, it was better than a no hitter, and he still hasn't given me the money. He also owes me $10 from a previous bet, so I hope he pays up! To all of those who know him, I would appreciate it if you reminded him every once and awhile for me. I do believe he owes my dad some money too. ;-)




Matt Cain pitching a perfect game!
Kacey

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy (and a wee bit jealous) that you and your Dad were at the Perfect Game! What a night!! Its only the 22nd in history too, so at your very young age you have seen one! AMAZING. Great post :-) Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........and it was someone's birthday!!
    Tim

    ReplyDelete