 |
| The girls grab one of their last snuggles before we head on our way. |
 |
| Bright and early drive to the airport. |
.JPG) |
| Sitting on our luggage and saying a prayer...Tia says this is a Russian tradition before traveling. |
.JPG) |
| Ready to board the first of many flights. |
.JPG) |
| Cheerios...YUM! |
.jpg) |
| She is already enjoying her favorite thing to do...READ! | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
It has been almost 12 hours of our journey. We are missing Norah, but have talked with her Tia a few times and know that she is in incredible hands. Thank you again, Tia and Jeffy!!!
We will be boarding our next plane in about an hour which will take us to Doha, Qatar. I am sure it will be an amazing experience to be in the Middle East! We will post more pictures and fill you in on our adventures as much as we can!
Rebecca
You all are looking great! Enjoy the first class cheerios, K...Norah and I had our Trader Joe's O's this morning.
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Norah is doing great. She is missing you all just as she should, especially at rest and sleep times. But she knows she has lots of people loving her and she is safe. I tell her that Mama, Dada and KK are on a trip to Africa. We are looking at the calendar and writing notes.
She has slept well for this first day and we are excited about that!
Hugs and Kisses,
Tia
I am happy to know that Norah is doing well. We miss you all, but we are having lots of fun.
DeleteLots of love and hugs!
K
I'm glad to see the adventure is going well so far, can't wait to hear more!!
ReplyDelete- Erin